NAPA Car Show, Alcoa – 6/25/16
Hurst C10, maybe a ’69-’70 signed by Linda Vaughn, Miss Hurst!
No patina? Make your own! This was a slick little ’56 Chevy Apache.
Patriotic Edsel Villager. Wouldn’t you rather haul your kids around in this than a Mercury Villager? Just saying….
Super clean Chevelle. Big Block!!
Holy cow! This Ranch Wagon was just unbelievably clean! My wife’s favorite, for sure.
One of my favorites was this ’46 Ford (can you tell I’m a patina fan?)
His and Hers, anyone?
A few last random snaps. Love the semi-flat on the Nova! Top notch zip-tie work on the Ford Truck.
East Tennessee Mopar Nationals, Chilhowee Park – 6/26/16
Two Li’l Red Express trucks
I always loved the Super Bee Badge!
Super clean Plymouth
It doesn’t have to shine to be in a car show. Props to this guy for bringing some patina to the show!
All the crazy Mopar colors were out: Plum Crazy, SubLime, Tor-Red, Hemi Orange
Here’s a short list of a few car shows I know about within driving distance of Knoxville (where I am). If you know of any others, comment below! Happy wrenching!
- C10 Nationals, Maggie Valley, NC – July 15-16
- Shadow of the Mountains, Newport – Aug. 20
- Springdale Vol. Fire Dept, Tazwell – Aug. 20
- Loudon Co. Rotary Club ($5) – Aug. 27
- Shades of the Past ($10), Pigeon Forge – Sept. 9-10
- Rod Run ($10), Pigeon Forge – Sept. 15-17
- Rat Run ($1), Crossville – Oct. 1
For a list of car shows where you can find Muscle Car Ministries, click here.
Mossy Creek Cruzers Car Club has a great list of events here.